Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Cure - Sleep When I'm Dead (Cds) 2008

Rating:7/10
New The Cure thing on its way before these single releases. The next record will be the band's first album of new music since 2004's self-titled The Cure. This lyrically follows self-titled The Cure record- songs like "End of the World", "Lost" were one of the most complex The Cure songs. Sleep When I'm Dead is both musically and lyrically gothic, dark and waiting for some cure to waken up again. Original!

The Cure - Sleep When I'm Dead

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut