This video used to make me smile so much and I'm happy posting it. Blancmange is one of the most underrated bands in the pop history. This video was briefly featured in the movie "Flight of the Navigator", in the scene when David is at NASA, in a secured room. Sarah Jessica Parker's character told David, what have you never seen a music video before?
Blancmange - Love Your Love
Saturday, December 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contact
Popular Posts of the Week
-
1. Arid - Why Do You Run 2. Los Campesinos! - Death To Los Campesinos! Forever indie rock! 3. Madrugada - Look Away Lucifer 4. Bif...
-
Do not mind anything that anyone tells you about modern rock and what is not modern rock. It just starts with late 1970s punk (some thinks I...
-
1. Beach House - You Came to Me Touchy, impressing, visceral, dark, it's the new video of Beach House! 2. The New Pornographers - My...
-
The Hungry Saw Rating:10/10 Once you discover Tindersticks, you will play their music for a long time. Romanticism is the greatest gift God ...
-
Garage Punk band The Kills consists of vocalist/guitarist VV (aka Alison Mosshart) formerly of the Florida punk band Discount, and drummer/g...
-
1. Supergrass - Bad Blood 2. The Kooks - Always Where I Need To Be 3. Destroyer - Dark Leaves Form a Thread 4. Kylie Minogue - Wow [ ...
-
I haven't had a lot of time lately to sift through all my new music downloads. It's annoying because I know there's great stuff ...

1 COMMENTS:
Great choice, it's hilarious. But the song title is "Lose Your Love."
Peace,
Newro
Post a Comment