Saturday, December 01, 2007

Scissor Sisters - Hurrah! A Year of Ta-Dah

These 19 song recorded during live show in 2007, at London's 02, along with a behind the scenes documentary of the Scissor Sisters on the tour itself. I'm not a big Scissor fan myself, i like some of their songs, though. I like their nice Comfortably Numb cover, or their great brit-pop oriented song I Can't Decide. Their sound vision perfectly fits with showily dressed clothings, make-up, and femininity, this proves the inspirition by burlesque, drag queens, and glam rock. As always, i present music and give an opinion about it, listening and loving are up to you. This live cd gives an absolute opinion about how enjoyable live performance of Scissor Sisters is.

Scissor Sisters - She's My Man (Live At The 02, London)
Scissor Sisters - I Can't Decide (Live At The 02, London) (MM pick!)

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut