Thursday, November 15, 2007

Bonnie Prince Billy - Ask Forgiveness

Ask Forgiveness is the name of the upcoming 2007 album by Bonnie 'Prince' Billy. It is a covers album including one new, original song. Review coming soon.

Tracklist:

1. I Came Here to Hear the Music (Mickey Newbury)
2. I've Seen It All (Björk and Thom Yorke)
3. Am I Demon (Danzig (band))
4. My Life (Phil Ochs)
5. I'm Loving the Street (Bonnie 'Prince' Billy original)
6. The Way I Am (Mekons/Merle Haggard/Sonny Throckmorton)
7. Cycles (Frank Sinatra, written by Gayle Caldwell)
8. The World's Greatest (R. Kelly)

1 COMMENTS:

Jon Wolf on 9:37 pm said...

Thank you for posting! That cover is amazing!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut