Sunday, November 18, 2007

Keane covers Queen

Keane performing a cover of the famous Queen song, "Under Pressure". It's maybe not as good as the original, but it's a great cover, i can give my word. Keane grows on me each day, they're great pop band in my view. While covering songs like "Under Pressure", nobody can't make it better than the original version. As always i'm saying that Tom Chaplin has such an amazing voice and other members have such a good talent in playing music! So you should check out this!

Keane - Under Pressure (Queen Cover)

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut