Sunday, November 04, 2007

Hable Con Ella: Talk To Her

I like this movie its the kind of movie I like to watch on a Sunday morning. One of my favorite words go in this movie. Like in life, every end comes so hard, and pathetic. You shouldn't believe in words like ' They live happy forever', because this won't happen. Love can be so bitter, it doesn't matter if it's a men or woman, love is everywhere. In the movie, you see a cross between three beautiful person Benigno, Alicia and Marco. And in time Benigno and Marco become close friends, bonding in their shared devotion to women who cannot return their affection.

Some Favorite Pedro Almodóvar Songs:

Mina - Esperame en el cielo
Maysa Mataraso - Ne me quitte pas
La lupe - Puro teatro
Dúo dinámico - Resistiré
Hable con ella - Hable con ella

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut