Monday, July 30, 2007

Soft Cell - The Twelve Inch Singles

Do you ever dream that you are dancing like a professional dancer on a dance floor? Then, you'll fall in love with Soft Cell The Twelve Inch Singles. Oh! What a fun! I'd like to wear a mask that always looks eccentric. My favorite Soft Cell cut is So which is the closing track of Non-Stop Erotic Cabaret. I know i love this song at heart, because its harmony means a lot to me, it reminds to me the times that i've been so exciting. No doubt, the song is sexy, a little dirty, and so passionate. What's your favourite passionate disco song?

Soft Cell - So (Twelve Inch Version)
Read more about Soft Cell.

1 COMMENTS:

beatmaster23 on 2:51 am said...

glad you posted something else than tainted love or memorabilia! thanks a lot for the track... maybe you can post some more :)

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut