Thursday, July 12, 2007

Al Green - Call Me

An absolute best al green record. I don’t know much about soul or r&b. Believe me if subject is listening to music, you don't have to be well-educated to say what sounds good or not. For God's sake, you've ears! Green's vocals are one of a kind on this marvellous production that released on July1973. Horns, fusions of country and soul, "You Ought to Be With Me," "Here I Am (Come and Take Me), and amazing opening track "Call Me," are reasons to die in front of this record. A classic.
Al Green - Call Me

Official Al Green

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut