Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Ash - Twilight Of The Innocents

I listened the new Ash record today, and so i liked it, not very much. Don't get me wrong, i always try to do my best while listening to a record. The whole record is merely okay, some nice guitar hooks, college rock, pop punk, or maybe falling of a good band! A song from this brand new record named Dark And Stormy reminds an unforgatable hit song Under the Milky Way by The Church, and i first asked myself why i liked this song? The reason is simple, it's because of that beautiful Under the Milky Way. Watch The Church -Under the Milky Way on Youtube
Ash - Dark And Stormy

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut