Friday, October 20, 2006

New Modern Rock Songs!

  1. Robyn Hitchcock - Adventure Rocket Ship
  2. Lloyd Cole - Travelling Light
  3. Arab Strap - Rocket, Take Your Turn
  4. The Decemberists - o Valencia
  5. The Walkmen - Many Rivers to Cross
  6. The Hold Steady - Chips Ahoy!
  7. Killers - When You Were Young
  8. Bluetones - My Neighbour's House
  9. Pernice Brothers - Somerville (New!)
  10. Lemonheads - Become the Enemy (New!)
Ten captivating song which were chosen from new singles.I've
been listening Lemonheads' new record and i highly recommend it.
In the ten years since the last record, Evan Dando has released one solo LP,
2003's acclaimed 'Baby I'm Bored'.Now I'm really happy to see their back.
Thank you and keep up reading!

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut