Sunday, June 07, 2009

80s: Church Of The Poison Mind by Culture Club

I love 80s dreamy music. Culture Club (well known with lead singer Boy George) is maybe one of the gayest bands in the 80s. Their unforgettable hits such as Time (Clock Do You Really Want To Hurt Me, Everything I Own, my favorite and best Church Of The Poison Mind. It stars strong harmonica, and flows with Boy George's girlish amazing voice. Then on choruses, strong female vocals make the strong a classic 80s hit.

download:
Church Of The Poison Mind

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut