I was only beggining rehab from the addiction Soviet Kitsch caused me and this superb singer/songwriter has a new album ready to come out. It's an album that floats around her previous work, because is has more catchy sounds but it also presents even more complex compositions from Regina. Don't miss one of the most brilliant composers around these days.Friday, May 12, 2006
REGINA SPEKTOR - begin to hope (2006)
I was only beggining rehab from the addiction Soviet Kitsch caused me and this superb singer/songwriter has a new album ready to come out. It's an album that floats around her previous work, because is has more catchy sounds but it also presents even more complex compositions from Regina. Don't miss one of the most brilliant composers around these days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contact
Popular Posts of the Week
-
Rating: 6 /10 Self-titled Brett Anderson record took my attention last year, it was something between Suede and Brett Anderson. He now relea...
-
These are mostly indie rock records in their own original style. What i mean is, you can find great original tracks on each of these such as...
-
Rating:5/10 I was searching about this record. First of all the album title isn't rare, there are lots of Strength In Numbers by other a...
-
You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...
-
Rating: 10/10 I always thought that Thom Yorke should collaborate with some shoegaze gods to make strong his druggy style. Then i think my d...
-
Album in this Chart: .:. Reckoning .:. .:. Lifes Rich Pageant .:. .:. Document .:. .:. Fables of the Reconstruction .:. .:. Automatic ...
-
Calexico quickly followed their excellent Feast of Wire album with the Convict Pool EP, a collection of covers and original songs that all...

2 COMMENTS:
Thx!
Thanks for the Regina. I thought she was really loopy when I saw her opening for The Strokes a few years back, but "Us" really changed my mind about her and this new album is also solid.
This may not be the appropriate forum for this, but is there any chance that you could post the "The Horror The Horror" album? I'd like to hear it before I blow $20+ on the import.
Post a Comment