I was only beggining rehab from the addiction Soviet Kitsch caused me and this superb singer/songwriter has a new album ready to come out. It's an album that floats around her previous work, because is has more catchy sounds but it also presents even more complex compositions from Regina. Don't miss one of the most brilliant composers around these days.Friday, May 12, 2006
REGINA SPEKTOR - begin to hope (2006)
I was only beggining rehab from the addiction Soviet Kitsch caused me and this superb singer/songwriter has a new album ready to come out. It's an album that floats around her previous work, because is has more catchy sounds but it also presents even more complex compositions from Regina. Don't miss one of the most brilliant composers around these days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contact
Popular Posts of the Week
-
La Roux - I'm Not Your Toy The Veronicas - 4 Ever Chris Daughtry - What About Now Tinchy Stryder - You're Not Alone Naturi ...
-
History They originally called themselves The Reactionaries , with additional band member and singer Martin Tamburovich. According to Watt, ...
-
Frequently misunderstood in its aesthetics and misapplied as a term, goth rock is an offshoot of post-punk that existed primarily during the...
-
Calexico is an indie rock band known for playing an eclectic variety of music. Its two main members are Joey Burns and John Convertino, wh...
-
Rating:7.9/10 Modern Music Review Three bold line post-punk/shoegaze/dream pop and combination these flying styles plus dream of Japanese an...
-
Nightwish is a Finnish musical band formed in 1996 in the town of Kitee. Nightwish compo ses songs that are often classified as either symp...
-
In the Court of the Crimson King is the title of a 1969 album by the British progressive rock group King Crimson. The album opens with a...

2 COMMENTS:
Thx!
Thanks for the Regina. I thought she was really loopy when I saw her opening for The Strokes a few years back, but "Us" really changed my mind about her and this new album is also solid.
This may not be the appropriate forum for this, but is there any chance that you could post the "The Horror The Horror" album? I'd like to hear it before I blow $20+ on the import.
Post a Comment