"Funeral" is sure one of the best indie rock albums which was released last year. I said as best record because all the songs are in harmonious here. ''Crown Of Love'' and ''Laika'' are my favorite songs on "Funeral" .You may also like the first single ''Rebellion (Lies)'' and I think it a good decision to pick this song up as first single. The first singles are quite important to get known by audience. There is also song ''Power Out'' which is more good-humoured key track. They cooperates with David bowie on the song ''Wake Up'' and perform the song live. "Funeral" is worth to buying.Wednesday, May 10, 2006
Arcade Fire - Funeral
"Funeral" is sure one of the best indie rock albums which was released last year. I said as best record because all the songs are in harmonious here. ''Crown Of Love'' and ''Laika'' are my favorite songs on "Funeral" .You may also like the first single ''Rebellion (Lies)'' and I think it a good decision to pick this song up as first single. The first singles are quite important to get known by audience. There is also song ''Power Out'' which is more good-humoured key track. They cooperates with David bowie on the song ''Wake Up'' and perform the song live. "Funeral" is worth to buying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contact
Popular Posts of the Week
-
We no need to have any certain explanation for indie music. Indie music is love and exploring. Hold on now, Youngster... Dancing, jumping, t...
-
Exclusive two disc (DVD/CD) U.S. edition includes a bonus 10 track live album recorded in Austin, Texas (exclusive to this release). At The ...
-
I’ve known about the band Fanfarlo for maybe a month. I’d listened to only a few of their songs, but what I heard was so good I made a ment...
-
Japandroids (aka JPNDRDS) is a two piece band from Vancouver, BC. I've discovered this band with a weird name Japandroids recently. And ...
-
mp3: Morrissey - I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris mp3: Morrissey - First Of The Gang To Die mp3: Morrissey - How Soon Is Now?
-
1. Patrick Wolf - Hard Times "For me this video is my homage to two of my biggest heroes, Elvis Presley and Klaus Nomi." says Pat...
-
Perhaps I'm feeling melancholy of late, or perhaps this is simply a beautiful song. Either way it's like a long sigh after a hard da...

3 COMMENTS:
Link don't work
Check this
http://rapidshare.de/files/17382676/The_Arcade_Fire_-_Funeral.rar.html
Arcade Fire EP
http://split.org/random/The%20Arcade%20Fire%20EP.zip
hey I can't get this album, maybe the link is wrong,
see ya
Arcade Fire - Funeral
55MB / MP3 / @160kBps
http://rapidshare.de/files/21407291/af_f_160.zip.html
Post a Comment