Sunday, May 14, 2006

The Drama Club

Underground archive
Formed in 2005, The Drama Club features Nick Coyle, Nate Bevan, RJ Maclean, Jon Novakovich and Randy Elmy and is based out of Wilkes-Barre, PA. The band has just released their debut ep called "Greatest Hits" which was produced by Bill Appleberry (The Wallflowers). All tour dates and more info check out
http://www.TheDramaClubMusic.com
http://www.myspace.com/thedramaclub

Modern Music Review:
I listened only three songs of them.I think you'll love them if you listen groups like papa roach
I think their best work in this three song is With me or against me including active and energetic guitar melodies.Near the end of this song you'll hear short guitar solo and i think they should use more this solos,short but impressive and i'm sure they'll improve their this side(using more guitar solos make their music more alive).You can listen their other songs if you like sound of with me or against me.Vocals are clear and high-spirited.
You can download and listen from here

1 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

Keep your blog going, it's great!Happy posting, christian ringtone

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut