Wednesday, May 10, 2006
New Template!
Now!!!We've a new template I'm sure you'll like it.More music more more more you're saying I know...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contact
Popular Posts of the Week
-
This is a new chart that I wanted to make.There are some songs,huge and magicfull songs.But we don't know them and don't try to know...
-
The Zutons make their long awaited return with the release of 'Tired Of Hanging Around', the follow-up to 'Who Killed The Zuton...
-
Adventure is the follow up album to Television 's critically acclaimed debut, Marquee Moon . Upon its release, the album fared worse th...
-
Iron Maiden is a British heavy metal band from East London. Formed in 1975 by bassist Steve Harris, previously of Gypsy's Kiss and Smi...
-
This isn't an album or an album review.Modern music followers,lovers,or haters:)Today is my birthday.And I want to share my cake with y...
-
Elvis Aaron Presley (January 8, 1935 – August 16, 1977), also known as "The King of Rock 'n' Roll" was an American sing...
-
Initially inspired by the noise experimentation of Glenn Branca (with whom most of the band have performed); as well as the heavy garage ro...

2 COMMENTS:
Hi there. I'm not convinced the new look is better than the old look. This looks a bit antiseptic. Keep up the good work though!
am i allowed to say the same thing : your previous lay-out was better (to me, that is)
anyway : still one of the very best sites, this is
kind regards,
de p uit w
Post a Comment