Wednesday, May 10, 2006
New Template!
Now!!!We've a new template I'm sure you'll like it.More music more more more you're saying I know...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contact
Popular Posts of the Week
-
Rating: 6 /10 Self-titled Brett Anderson record took my attention last year, it was something between Suede and Brett Anderson. He now relea...
-
Rating:5/10 I was searching about this record. First of all the album title isn't rare, there are lots of Strength In Numbers by other a...
-
These are mostly indie rock records in their own original style. What i mean is, you can find great original tracks on each of these such as...
-
Many musicians from Soul Asylum, the Replacements, Wilco, the Jayhawks, Run Westy Run, and the Honeydogs collaborated on this project. Turn...
-
New informations about band: Second reunion (2006-present) The Cult reunited for a series of shows during 2006, making their first live app...
-
I've recently discovered this New York based buzz band, and you should hear their relaxing pop song "M79". I like to hear unmi...
-
The Hungry Saw Rating:10/10 Once you discover Tindersticks, you will play their music for a long time. Romanticism is the greatest gift God ...

2 COMMENTS:
Hi there. I'm not convinced the new look is better than the old look. This looks a bit antiseptic. Keep up the good work though!
am i allowed to say the same thing : your previous lay-out was better (to me, that is)
anyway : still one of the very best sites, this is
kind regards,
de p uit w
Post a Comment