Sunday, December 11, 2016

"Misery Is A Butterfly" album by Blonde Redhead never gets old !


I was just going through my album collections. After giving a good listen to one of my favourite Bjork albums "Debut", somehow played all the songs in this great album by Blonde Redhead. Sounds amazing when I listened to it in track order. Some albums never get old. 'Messenger' is obviously my favourite record from it, you can also like the other version featuring David Sylvian. They also have a concert on February in London, worth checking out.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut