I was just going through my album collections. After giving a good listen to one of my favourite Bjork albums "Debut", somehow played all the songs in this great album by Blonde Redhead. Sounds amazing when I listened to it in track order. Some albums never get old. 'Messenger' is obviously my favourite record from it, you can also like the other version featuring David Sylvian. They also have a concert on February in London, worth checking out.
Sunday, December 11, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contact
Popular Posts of the Week
-
I feel like I got caught in a erotic relationship with a random person every time I play his song. It even feels like you are lost in Lond...
-
Flashback Playlist I enter to this high street shop and it starts playing. No it is not actually "Obsessions" that is playing. It...
-
IAMX is one of those amazing creations by Chris Corner and it has been going around for a while now. His music is so unique and always tak...
-
You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...
-
It is one of those posts that could go anywhere with this song. I mean it is slighty heartbreaking when you play this song so many times ...
-
You remember the guy who made something completely different from pop music but still somehow pop music. His dark, depressing world wouldn...
-
Sade is one those hypnotic singer, I even think she has special powers, once listened to it. You will be a fan forever. "No Ordinary...


0 COMMENTS:
Post a Comment