Monday, December 12, 2016
Cannibal Animal – Grand Theft Manual
Dark, noisy and punk! Couldn't be a better combination when you're in the mood! Cannibal Animal are set to launch an attack on the senses with the single 'Grand Theft Manual', taken from their upcoming debut 5 track EP Human Manuals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contact
Popular Posts of the Week
-
I feel like I got caught in a erotic relationship with a random person every time I play his song. It even feels like you are lost in Lond...
-
IAMX is one of those amazing creations by Chris Corner and it has been going around for a while now. His music is so unique and always tak...
-
Flashback Playlist I enter to this high street shop and it starts playing. No it is not actually "Obsessions" that is playing. It...
-
It is one of those posts that could go anywhere with this song. I mean it is slighty heartbreaking when you play this song so many times ...
-
You remember the guy who made something completely different from pop music but still somehow pop music. His dark, depressing world wouldn...
-
You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...
-
Sade is one those hypnotic singer, I even think she has special powers, once listened to it. You will be a fan forever. "No Ordinary...


0 COMMENTS:
Post a Comment