Not because I dislike Christmas songs, it drawn my attention to different songs after hearing Abba's 'Chiquita' on the tv, top of the pops chrismas show. Kind of strange feeling. There are all of these extremely talented names like Shirley Bassey, Abba or maybe Paul McCartney. I somehow happy with my 'We've Been Had' by The Walkmen.
Not one of those, songs related to Christmas, but this song is Christmas for me, why not?
Sunday, December 25, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contact
Popular Posts of the Week
-
The Bluetones is completely different for me, i play their Bluetonic, Talking to Clarry, Things Change and other great songs from their best...
-
History They originally called themselves The Reactionaries , with additional band member and singer Martin Tamburovich. According to Watt, ...
-
Rating:7.9/10 Modern Music Review Three bold line post-punk/shoegaze/dream pop and combination these flying styles plus dream of Japanese an...
-
When the sun shines We’ll shine together Told you I'll be here forever Said I'll always be your friend Took an oath I'mma stick ...
-
Frequently misunderstood in its aesthetics and misapplied as a term, goth rock is an offshoot of post-punk that existed primarily during the...
-
AMG review The back cover photo of Spoke is a furrowing farm machine. When I see such machinery working, clouds of birds follow to eat up t...
-
The follow-up to the poorly received Thank You, an album of covers, this album finally made John Taylor leave the band. In January 1997, wh...

0 COMMENTS:
Post a Comment