Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Wonderful Alternative Songs Top 10

The purpose of this blog is making readers a little bit surprise by the selective and different music reviews, lists and artists.

Talking Heads - Cities

Visage - Tar

Patrick Wolf  - A Boy Like Me

Elliott Smith - Independence Day

The Auteurs - School

Todd Rundgren - I Saw The Light

The Dears - Heartless Romantic

Amy Winehouse - You Sent Me Flying

Liz Phair - Stratford-on-Guy

Jay-Jay Johanson - Far Away

Because they are very strict about sharing music files on internet recently, I cannot share any of these tracks. However I'm sure you can listen all of these songs if you search on youtube.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut