Thursday, August 11, 2011

New Indie Rock/Pop Music to Check out 2011

There is not some noteworthy new music out there. I am struggling to write tons of stuff like I used to.

My e-mail box is full of really annoying music review requests. Everybody listens to same songs and everybody does the same things. Then the world becomes a very commercial place to live. I don't want that!

It seems that I will listen to the same bands for a while.

Patrik Fitzgerald - All my friends are dead now


Some good songs to listen:
Boy and Bear - Blood To Gold
This song is from previous album, the new album is called Moonfire (2011).

Dum Dum Girls Coming Down New Single from the new album Only in Dreams (2011).

Mates of State "Maracas" 2011.

Ivy - Distant Lights

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut