Sunday, October 11, 2009

La Roux - I'm Not Your Toy review

"Bulletproof" was so powerful hits of the year, "I'm Not Your Toy" is less ambitious. However, its sweet sound makes it almost your favorite La Roux song. Songs dont have to be same. If Bulletproof is stylish, then this is well-sugared La Roux.

This is nice electronic-pop music, La Roux releases one of the best albums of 2009. Lyrics about some love-bug yelling about to his lover "I'm not your Toy". This is about a lover wants you as a material next to him or her. This time, we remember Madonna's "Material Girl".

Bulleeeetproof! 8.5/10

La Roux - I'm Not Your Toy Stream:

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut