Saturday, October 24, 2009

'Feral Harmonic'- Old Canes

I've found a definite contender for Album of the Year (at least in my book). Appleseed Cast's frontman Christopher Crisci has written a series of songs that are as exuberant as they are meaningful. This entire album is fun, wild, beautiful, and raw. At no point does it feel overproduced, nor does it feel under-polished. 'Little Bird Courage' is the album stand-out, and as cheesy as this may sound, it really does make me feel like I can do anything every time I hear it. It is genuine inspiration condensed into an all too brief and volant four minutes. This is a must-hear song!

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut