I've found a definite contender for Album of the Year (at least in my book). Appleseed Cast's frontman Christopher Crisci has written a series of songs that are as exuberant as they are meaningful. This entire album is fun, wild, beautiful, and raw. At no point does it feel overproduced, nor does it feel under-polished. 'Little Bird Courage' is the album stand-out, and as cheesy as this may sound, it really does make me feel like I can do anything every time I hear it. It is genuine inspiration condensed into an all too brief and volant four minutes. This is a must-hear song!Saturday, October 24, 2009
'Feral Harmonic'- Old Canes
I've found a definite contender for Album of the Year (at least in my book). Appleseed Cast's frontman Christopher Crisci has written a series of songs that are as exuberant as they are meaningful. This entire album is fun, wild, beautiful, and raw. At no point does it feel overproduced, nor does it feel under-polished. 'Little Bird Courage' is the album stand-out, and as cheesy as this may sound, it really does make me feel like I can do anything every time I hear it. It is genuine inspiration condensed into an all too brief and volant four minutes. This is a must-hear song!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contact
Popular Posts of the Week
-
If i ask you'what is the funniest band from early years?'.Maybe it's hard to think which band could be?But i'm sure that you...
-
White Blood Cells (2001) is the third album by American rock band The White Stripes. White Blood Cells eventually reached #61 on the Billb...
-
The first single released ahead of the full album by Peter Bjorn & John left me feeling unimpressed. It was strange, and it felt like a...
-
Wheatus is Wheatus' first album, released on 15 August 2000. Three singles were released off the album: Wheatus' biggest hit "...
-
Blonde Redhead - Top Ranking LCD Soundsystem - All My Friends M.I.A. - Bird Flu Björk - Declare Independence Menomena - Evil Bee Bat for Las...
-
Creed - Human Clay 1. Are You Ready? 2. What If 3. Beautiful 4. Say I 5. Wrong Way 6. Faceless Man 7. Never Die 8. With Arms Wide Open 9. Hi...
-
Portishead's debut album, Dummy , popularized trip-hop, making its slow, narcotic rhythms, hypnotic samples, and film noir production c...

0 COMMENTS:
Post a Comment