Sunday, October 11, 2009

Echo & The Bunnymen: "The Fountain"

Eleventh Echo & The Bunnymen recordThe Fountain is due to be released on 12 October 2009, tomorrow! The first single "Think I Need It Too" grows on you after several spin. Ian McCulloch's voice is so striking here, and no need top mention thunderous guitar chords, I think this is better than previous releases of them after millennium ( "Siberia" and "Flowers"). Soft voice of McCulloch gets you in any how. I also love the song order, because you start to listen glorious first single ""Think I Need It Too"" then it changes to soft rock track "Forgotten Fields"."Everlasting Neverendless" is the key track in my opinion. Coldplay singer Chris Martin has collaborated on the song "The Fountain" which is the title track , it has been very nice and blue rock song.

Stream: Echo & The Bunnymen - The Fountain

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut