Sunday, October 04, 2009

Best Albums of 2009

I'll publish my Best Records of 2009 list under this modern music blog tomorrow.

I love music so much, do you love it too? As i was having my cup of tea, Galaxie 500 said "Isn't It Pity and Mansun can only disappoint you since they disbanded. Blind Melon made me a "Lemonade" and Nico said "These Days", El Perro del Mar did write a song about "Change of A Heart" and Eric Matthews' that broken voice reminds me when i first fell in love with "Little 18". Thanks for reading us...

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut