Saturday, October 18, 2008

Ani DiFranco - Red Letter Year (2008)

From Ani DiFranco's mouth:
"When I listen to my new record, I hear a very relaxed me, which I think has been absent in a lot of my recorded canon," Ani explains. "Now I feel like I'm in a really good place. My partner Mike Napolitano co-produced this record - my guitar and voice have never sounded better, and that's because of him. I've got this great band and crew. And my baby, she teaches me how to just be in my skin, to do less and be more."

I loved Red Letter Year, it's been a great record. You know i'm addicted to melancholia. Red Letter Year, Alla This, Present/Infant, Smiling Underneath and The Atom are amazing tracks despite their old fashioned mode. This is her best record!

Ani DiFranco - Alla This

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut