Monday, October 27, 2008

Oh No Oh My - Dmitrij Dmitrij (2008)

Byron Bay, AustraliaThe members in Oh No! Oh My! started playing music when they were just fourteen years old, and all of them play at least three different instruments. Wow, it sounds great, i was reading information from their Oh No Oh My myspace page.

They have a new Ep, and it's called Dmitrij Dmitrij. I have listened all of the songs from the new Dmitrij Dmitrij. Imagine a cross between Band of Horses, Of Montreal and Neautral Milk Hotel, and this is good.

Oh No Oh My - The Boy With An Anchor

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut