Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tegan And Sara - I'll Take The Blame (2008 EP)

Born in Calgary, Tegan and Sara began their musical path in 1995 and at the age of 26 have released 5 albums. I'll Take the Blame is the second major EP released by Indie group Tegan and Sara. It is available as a digital download only, from iTunes in certain countries.
My post looks like a copy-paste work, but i've recently discovered them and love their music so much.

Tracklist:
01 - Back In Your Head (Studio Version) 03:01
02 - Back In Your Head (Tiesto Remix Edit) 04:57
03 - One Second 02:38
04 - I Take All The Blame 02:47

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut