Monday, October 20, 2008

Plushgun- "Just Impolite" 2008


Sooner or later I’ll finish listening through the new Ben Folds CD, and I’ll get a review of the album up. Until then, enjoy this twinkly, juicy little song I stumbled across the other day. It’s off Plushgun’s aptly named Aug. 2008 EP ‘Plushgun’, and it leaves me wishing they had a real album out to chew on, and, omgguesswhat, they do in fact have an album coming out on November 4th. Pretty nifty. This song is like little spun-sugar spiders, or an early winter snowfall, or an aurora borealis dancing over the stars. Chilly and beautiful, soaring and sweet.

Plushgun- Just Impolite.mp3

2 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

Love it! I saw them live in New York last weekend and they completely rocked out (singer, drummer, and guitarist). Can't wait to hear more.

Anonymous said...

Great! This is the right way of music. The song is great, with a liddle bit of appreciation and humor. Anybody knows if the band plays in europe too?
Greets

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut