Saturday, February 23, 2019
Update: If you are still reading the blog...
Hello everyone! I've been really busy lately and couldn't write on this blog for years. However, I still love music and I couldn't keep up with the latests great songs or the bands. I love the latest Suede album and the songs from the album. Wastelands, Life is Golden, Don't be afraid If Nobody Loves You are great tracks.
Don't be afraid If Nobody Loves you
I also like to attend some live concerts but not sure where to start. I try to keep you updated and don't forget to share if there is any new music that you think is worth mentioning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contact
Popular Posts of the Week
-
The new single from the reunited Crowded House is "Don't Stop Now". Produced by Steve Lillywhite (U2, Morrissey) "Don...
-
If i ask you'what is the funniest band from early years?'.Maybe it's hard to think which band could be?But i'm sure that you...
-
Rating:3/10 Modern Music Review Switzerland(2006) is the title slated for the third album by Detroit rock band Electric Six . Maybe,this al...
-
The MM blog presents its the unique end of the year list. 1. John Vanderslice - Emerald City 2. Fiery Furnaces - Widow City 3. Panda Bear - ...
-
The Smashing Pumpkins was an influential American alternative rock band which formed in Chicago, Illinois in 1988. Less influenced by p...
-
White Blood Cells (2001) is the third album by American rock band The White Stripes. White Blood Cells eventually reached #61 on the Billb...
-
Eleanor Friedberger is part of the indie rock duo The Fiery Furnaces with her brother Matthew Friedberger. She recently released her first ...


0 COMMENTS:
Post a Comment