Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Colin Meloy - Sings Live

I checked the previous post and couldn't find anything about Colin Meloy Sings Live. I think his voice reminds me bugs, but he's well bringing emotion on the songs. He also sings from The Smiths, Fleetwood Mac, Pink Floyd, and REM on this live performance.

Track Listing
01 Devil's Elbow
02 We Both Go Down Together
03 Evoking a Campfire Singalong (banter)
04 The Gymnast, High Above the Ground
05 Here I Dreamt I Was an Architect/Dreams
06 Dracula's Daughter
07 Wonder
08 A Brief Introduction to Shirley Collins (banter)
09 Barbara Allen
10 The Engine Driver
11 On the Bus Mall
12 A Skull, a Ship, and a Sheep (banter)
13 California One/Youth and Beauty Brigade/Ask
14 The Bachelor and the Bride
15 A Cautionary Song
16 Red Right Ankle
17 Bandit Queen


Colin Meloy - A Cautionary Song (MM Pick)
Colin Meloy - On the Bus Mall

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut