Sunday, March 30, 2008

Rilo Kiley - Live at Fingerprints EP

Fingerprints EP ain't new, however i got reasons to post these acustic live tracks. First, my cat jumped out of window, and had a tough fight with street cats today. Luckily, I heard his screams "Miaawoo mia!" (Help Me!), then I jumped to help him. Finally Louie was saved and he's sleeping on my bed, he was so afraid (so do i). Rilo Kiley play for my little kitty! Second, one of dear readers wanted Rilo Kiley concert download. These are some of their best live songs.

Rilo Kiley - More Adventurous (Acoustic)
Rilo Kiley - A Man/Me/Then Jim (Acoustic)
Rilo Kiley - Somebody Else's Clothes (Acoustic)
Rilo Kiley - Ripchord
Rilo Kiley - The Good That Won't Come Out (Acoustic) [MM pick!]
Rilo Kiley - Does He Love You? [MM pick!]

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut