Sunday, March 30, 2008

Best Hit Singles

1. Crystal Castles - Courtship Dating
I fucking loved this song makes my hips this and fit, because it makes me wanna dance in front of my notebook. Ahh, also if you could check out new Moby record Last Night, it's included with fourteen dance hit. But Crystal Castles is the zippiest new track. Btw, i'm loving the new layout, do you like it too?

2. Radiohead – Nude
Slobby, lazy, gloomy... Radiohead.

3. Mariah Carey - Touch My Body [Mariah Carey Video]
Sexy, She's so hot!

4. Ladytron - Black Cat
The first track from Ladytron's upcoming album Velocifero. I think she's singing in Bulgarian, don't know if it sucks or not.

5. Roisin Murphy – You Know Me Better Video

6. Akon - I Can't Wait [Watch Akon Video]

7. Serj Tankian - Sky Is Over [New Serj video on his youtube channel]

8. Big Linda - Golden Girl
It's filling the space, ha!

9. Ida Maria - Stella

10. Cascada - What Do You Want From Me [Cascada Youtube Video]
This is the shi*est song of the week, enjoy;)

3 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

thanks Crystal castles hot!

Anonymous said...

ya ciddi deilsin di mi mariah carey yorumunda, iÄŸreniyorum hatundan.

Anonymous said...

I am japanese housewife
please link to site

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut