Monday, March 03, 2008

Manic Street Preachers covers "Umbrella"

When the sun shines
We’ll shine together
Told you I'll be here forever
Said I'll always be your friend
Took an oath
I'mma stick it out 'till the end
Now that it's raining more than ever
Know that we still have each other
You can stand under my Umbrella
You can stand under my Umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(ella ella eh eh eh eh eh eh)

One of my favorite pop songs Umbrella is turned to a rock melody by The Manics, and it's been good!

Manic Street Preachers - Umbrella

5 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

The unauthorized reproduction and distribution of copyrighted music is JUST AS ILLEGAL AS SHOPLIFTING A CD. Burning CD's from peer-to-peer networks like KaZaA, Morpheus or Gnutella, or simple copying any original CDs is against the law. The rules are very simple. Unless you own the copyright, it’s not yours to distribute.

The explosion in illegal copying is affecting the entire music community. And contrary to what some people would tell you, it’s having a very real and harmful impact on countless musicians, songwriters, and performers - virtually everyone, from recording engineers to record-store clerks.

So don't be thief, be loyal to your favorite artists, keep music alive!

Ben on 5:33 am said...

what! so i'm a thief right now? you know that everyone knows how to donwload full music cds on internet, and i'm not part of it. I only share one songs of the artists for two or one weeks. So when readers like it, they can go and buy full albums.

Unknown on 10:06 pm said...

Hey! I'd just like to say that your blog is AMAZING! I just spent over an hour looking at your posts - you have a great taste in music! I have a (mild) music blog as well, if you'd like to check it out haha. My blogging style is a bit more casual however. I really enjoy your blog though - keep it up! I'll definitely be checking back soon! Best wishes

malteseken on 4:58 am said...

I just found out your blog and I think it`s great keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Nothing compares to you!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut