Sunday, September 02, 2007

The Best of 2007

I'm so excited to see your attendance to the best of 2007 poll. Additionally, let's make this more contestable by representing my favorite records from the year with one tune below.

Neon Bible by Arcade Fire
It's One of the few albums got my ten point this year along with Battles.
Arcade Fire - Intervention

Kala by M.I.A.
M.I.A. - Bamboo Banga

Because I Love It by Amerie
Amerie - Some Like It Hot

Boxer by National
National - Mistaken For Strangers

Trees Outside The Academy by Thurston Moore
Thurston Moore - Wonderful Witches

Person Pitch by Panda Bear
Panda Bear - Bros

Dr. No's Oxperiment by Oh No
Oh No - Ox Broil

Random Spirit Lover by Sunset Rubdown
Sunset Rubdown - The Taming of the Hands That Came Back To Life

Definitive favorites
The Field - From Here We Go Sublime
Battles - Mirrored

Nick Lowe - At My Age

Patrick Wolf - The Magic Position

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut