Thursday, September 27, 2007

Dave Gahan's Hourglass

Honestly, yes i liked the new Dave Gahan single, Kingdom. His new solo record is another crap record for me like his previous solo, and the album is more electronic than Paper Monsters. I want be clear i've no problem with its producing, electronic beats, but it's totally exhausting record, this is clear it can't be good electronic record. I'm with previous Depeche Mode songs, no more Dave Gahan solo records. "Kingdom", "Down" and another track from the new record "Use You" are cool. What was that? Hourglass is near industrial craps, Dave's tired, i tired, you don't need to be tired. 21 Days destructed all of my dreams and Miracles fucked me all around, a quite spiritless record. Hourglass is scheduled to be released on October 22, 2007 in Europe, and October 23, 2007 in the US.

Tracklist:
01 - Saw Something
02 - Kingdom
03 - Deeper and Deeper
04 - 21 Days
05 - Miracles
06 - Use You
07- Insoluble
08 - Endless
09 - A Little Lie
10 - Down

3 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

Not only is this review based on no facts whatsoever but it is not horribly written!
This album is amazing and shows great talent from Dave. Everytime I listen to it I love it more and more.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, that last comment should have read:

"Not only is this review based on no facts whatsoever but it is horribly written!
This album is amazing and shows great talent from Dave. Everytime I listen to it I love it more and more."

Anonymous said...

boringgg music!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut