Monday, April 30, 2007

New Music

Singles
1. mp3: Amy Winehouse - Back To Black
2. Manic Street Preachers – Your Love Alone Is Not Enough
3. The National – Mistaken For Strangers
4. !!! - Must Be The Moon
5. Soulsavers – Revival
6. mp3: Dolores O’Riordan – Ordinary Day
7. mp3: 30 Seconds To Mars – The Kill (Bury Me)
8. Joanna Newsom The YS Street Band EP
9. Tori Amos American Doll Posse
10. Grinderman - (I Don't Need You To) Set Me Free (7”)

Videos
Beirut - Elephant Gun
Björk - Wanderlust
Feist - My Moon My Man

Amy Winehouse got my attention on the new single Back to Black. I don't care if she's a celebrity, as for me music is in first place, and "Back to Black" is a nice record. Rush with their "Snakes & Arrows" which will be outed tomorrow continues mesmerising listeners, and it is really nice record. I've been listening to this new album since last week.

Albums on this week
Tori Amos American Doll Posse
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club Baby 81
Dinosaur Jr. Beyond
Feist The Reminder
Frog Eyes Tears Of The Valedictorian

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut