Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The Doors - The Very Best Of (40th Anniversary Edition)

With The Doors celebrating their 40th anniversary in 2007, the legendary band is launching a major effort at introducing a new audience to the music and ethos of one of rock’s most influential forces.

I must admit that if you already have The Doors classics, any greatest hits, then you don't need this one. Anyway, this post is dedicated to the great band.

mp3: The Doors - People are Strange
mp3: The Doors - Love Street

When "Love Street" is playing, it drives me to romantic memories. Music that we love always reminds us moments from our lives. It's happening again, a modern piano enters to my room joyfully. These are classic. The Doors are a reminder that rock is, truly, important.

Love Street Lyrics
She lives on love street
Lingers long on love street
She has a house and garden
I would like to see what happens
She has robes and she has monkeys
Lazy diamond studded flunkies
She has wisdom and knows what to do
She has me and she has you
She has wisdom and knows what to do
She has me and she has you
I see you live on love street
Theres this store where the creatures meet
I wonder what they do in there
Summer sunday and a year
I guess I like it fine, so far
She lives on love street
Lingers long on love street
She has a house and garden
I would like to see what happens
La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la
www.myspace.com/thedoors

2 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

Oh c'mon!
you made my day brother. superb doors!

Anonymous said...

Good music, lousy CD. I returned for exchange the first CD I bought because the sound completely dropped out for two seconds at 1 minute, 42 seconds into track 9, Touch Me. Same thing happened with the second CD. Got my money back. Anyone else have same experience?

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut