I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor
The View From The Afternoon
The View From The Afternoon (End)
Still Take You Home
You Probably Couldn't See For The Lights But You Were Looking Straight At Me
Bigger Boys And Stolen Sweethearts
Dancing Shoes
When The Sun Goes Down (Scummy)
From The Ritz To The Rubble
Perhaps Vampires Is A Bit Strong But...
Mardy Bum
Fake Tales Of San Francisco
A Certain Romance
Outro
http://rapidshare.de/files/11982955/amgermany.rar
Thursday, February 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contact
Popular Posts of the Week
-
I feel like I got caught in a erotic relationship with a random person every time I play his song. It even feels like you are lost in Lond...
-
IAMX is one of those amazing creations by Chris Corner and it has been going around for a while now. His music is so unique and always tak...
-
It is one of those posts that could go anywhere with this song. I mean it is slighty heartbreaking when you play this song so many times ...
-
You remember the guy who made something completely different from pop music but still somehow pop music. His dark, depressing world wouldn...
-
Rating:9.0 Modern Music Album Review: After sonic nurse it's a great feeling to see that they are going on with their music. Opening son...
-
This is not a new song review, nor hungry for views-click kinda post. I always thought David Sylvian's music was very pretentious. I...
-
You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

0 COMMENTS:
Post a Comment