Monday, February 13, 2006

Tom Waits Dime Store Novels, vol. 1


Tom Waits Dime Store Novels, vol. 1 (Live from Ebbets Field 1974)
High quality VBR mp3 format | 78,6 Mb


Track listing:
I hope that I don't fall in love with you
San Diego serenade
Good night loving trail
Diamonds on my windshield
Ice cream man
Please call me baby
Better off without a wife
The ghost of saturday night
Big Joe and Phantom 309
Semi suite
Ol' 55
On a foggy night
Martha

Password: waits

http://rapidshare.de/files/13152197/TW_DSN1.rar.html

4 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

What a great offer! But it`s down.
I wished someone can reupload.
Thanks

Anonymous said...

Pls... someone can reupload it?!!!
Many thanks

Corporal Clegg on 2:39 pm said...

The file is not found. Can somebody reupload. This would be very nice. Thanks

Anonymous said...

http://hitzwarez.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3914

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut