Monday, February 20, 2006

Kaiser Chiefs - Employement (LIMITED edition)

Employment is the debut album by British rock band Kaiser Chiefs on the B-Unique record label. It was released on 7 March 2005 and was originally placed at number three in the March 13 charts (see 2005 in music), but charted a place higher almost a year after its' relaese. The tracks "I Predict a Riot","Oh My God", "Everyday I Love You Less and Less" and "Modern Way" were all released as singles.
Disc: 1
1. Everyday I Love You Less and Less

2. I Predict a Riot
3. Modern Way
4. Na Na Na Na Naa
5. You Can Have It All
6. Oh My God
7. Born to Be a Dancer
8. Saturday Night
9. What Did I Ever Give You?
10. Time Honoured Tradition

Disc: 2
1. Hard Times Send Me [Live]
2. Modern Way [Live]
3. I Predict a Riot [Live]
4. Time Honoured Tradition [Live]
5. Na Na Na Na Naa [Live]
6. Oh My God [Live]

http://rapidshare.de/files/13677281/KaiserChiefsE_by_rapAs.rar.html

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut