Sunday, May 28, 2006

While lookin' my music archive:The Dude

Yes while looking my huge music archive,i chose one of them to listen and it was The Dude.I'm listening their Specially for You album.It was very sad there aren't too many infos on internet so i wanted to write about them.Their song named Dawn is interesting,succesfull.They haven't bad sound.Their songs are worth listen,i'm sure you'll like them.Their the most unforgetable work is Sunday 3AM.If you like to explore new music,you can search about them,but really it was a chance to find and listen them.
Their official website

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut