Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I Am X - The Alternative (2006)

6/10
Modern Music Album Review:
We'll hear Chris corner's voice again with this new album.I think opening song is one of the important hit in this new release.The cover is similar with Kiss + Swallow.(as you now first impact is important for loving an album) i guarantee that you'll like The Alternative if you like first album of I am X project.Honestly ,there are good songs and bad songs in this album.But there isn't any bad vocals,vocal performance is amazing for an electronic album,pathetic,liquid.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut