Friday, April 22, 2011

Top Ten Hit Chart UK Singles

I hope to see Katy Perry's 'E.T.' on the number one next week!
1. LMFAO - Party Rock Anthem
2. Jennifer Lopez - On The Floor (feat. Pitbull)
3. Katy Perry - E.T. (feat. Kanye West)
4. Snoop Dogg - Sweat (David Guetta Remix)
5. The Black Eyed Peas - Just Can't Get Enough
6. Adele - Someone Like You
7. Rihanna - S&M (Come On)
8. Chris Brown - Beautiful People (feat. Benny Benassi)
9. Mann - Buzzin (feat. 50 Cent)
10. Nicole Scherzinger - Don't Hold Your Breath

1 COMMENTS:

noleggio sony HVR-Z7E on 6:43 am said...

I have been seen all top ten songs. They all are really so liked by not only me but also all of my friends. Thanks to you very much for this great post.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut