Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hit Singles Uk Top 10 July

1 Airplanes (feat. Hayley Williams) - B.o.B
2 Mark Ronson & The Business Intl - Bang Bang Bang Americano
3 Katy Perry - California Gurls (feat. Snoop Dogg)
4 Yolanda Be Cool & DCUP - We No Speak
5 Professor Green - Just Be Good To Green (feat. Lily Allen)
6 Eliza Doolittle - Pack Up
7 JLS - The Club Is Alive
8 Kylie Minogue -All The Lovers
9 3OH!3 - My First Kiss (feat. Ke$ha)
10 Enrique Iglesias - I Like It (feat. Pitbull)

Flashback
Billy Corgan - To Love Somebody
The song comes from Corgan's solo record which was released in 2005 "The Future Embrace". I love this song as a very nice slow alternative rock song.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut