Sunday, July 04, 2010

The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart - Say No To Love (7")(2010)

I love dreamy pop songs. When you way back to your home by the tube, there is nothing better than listening one of your favorite songs. I do put my playlist of my portable player the new songs, and the song I want to listen the most becomes my favorite to write on this music blog. The Pains of Being Pure at Heart are an indie pop band from New York City, their self-titled record was very nice. This is the recent release of them, and I like it!

mp3: Say No Love

Upcoming music
Keep My Name Out Yo Mouth Lyrics Three 6 Mafia
Tell Ya Boys Goodnight Lyrics Brooke Valentine
Steppin' Up Lyrics M.I.A.
Nothing Can Save You Now Lyrics Rock City
Eachother Lyrics Kelly Rowland
Wasted Years Lyrics Maroon 5
Spaceship Lyrics Benny Benassi
Last Chance Lyrics Maroon 5
Ever Since Lyrics The Dream
Erase Me Lyrics Kid Cudi

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut