Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Coral - Butterfly House

I was in a shopping centre at the city, where Shakespeare was born, beautiful Stratford. It was playing The Coral's that fresh melody "In the Morning". How beautiful feeling it was after all those years and then it makes you think about good songs never die. Love, love and more love for the music. Feel it in your bones or never pay attention. Now they released a new record which I have noticed recently. The new song "Butterfly House" is pretty good melody that you may like listening these cool summer days under a tree at any Park.

I haven't got any chance to listen the whole record yet. However I believe that they make a good return with "Butterfly House".

Stream The Coral - Butterfly House

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut