Saturday, March 06, 2010

She & Him - In the Sun /I Can Hear Music (2010 7'')

"In The Sun," featuring guest vocals by Tilly and the Wall, is the first single from Volume Two. This B-side of this seven-inch vinyl release features the Phil Spector classic "I Can Hear Music," originally performed by The Ronettes.

"I Can Hear Music" and "In the Sun" very mellow songs and good job from pairing of country-folk artist M. Ward and actress Zooey Deschanel. In particular, "In the Sun" echoes in the ears with nice electric guitars. Poppy and nice two songs. Merge Records Store

She & Him - In the Sun

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut