Sunday, March 14, 2010

Goldfrapp NEW SONG "Rocket"

The first thing I did when I got the chance to listen Goldfrapp's "Head First" was signing to my blog and post about it! Rocket is the opener of the new album "Head First". It has a electronic music feeling on it, and it also recalls Kate Bush's "Hounds of Love". Goldfrapp is admirable, like chameleons, so they always make you surprised with something new on their music. Therefore Seventh Tree felt like it was another band if you could listen both records at the same time. No need to tell their debut Felt Mountain was like some opera music which is very dark throughout.

The song was written and produced by Alison Goldfrapp and Will Gregory. The songs on the album reminded me of many 80’s bands such as "Human League", and "Depeche Mode" and the song "Radio Gaga".

listen Goldfrapp Rocket:

2 COMMENTS:

Christine on 3:21 pm said...

Just discovered your blog and I love it! I'm so excited to find a blog about the music I enjoy - and new stuff that isn't mainstream. Looking forward to more reading!

Ben on 7:49 pm said...

Thanks Cristine. Nice to hear that you like this blog.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut