Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Nada Surf - "If I Had a Hi-Fi" and Electrocution mp3

"If I Had A Hi-Fi" features their take on 12 of the bands favorite songs from other bands and artists.  The new song "Electrocution" original by Bill Fox is for free to download on their Nada Surf myspace blog page here.
Love Nada Surf!

mp3: Nada Surf - If I Had a Hi-Fi

Tracklist:

01 Electrocution (Bill Fox)
02 Enjoy The Silence (Depeche Mode)
03 Love Goes On (The Go Betweens)
04 Janine (Arthur Russell)
05 You Were So Warm (Dwight Twilley)
06 Love And Anger (Kate Bush)
07 Agony Of Lafitte (Spoon)
08 Bye Bye Beaute (Coralie Clement)
09 Question (Moody Blues)
10 Bright Side (Soft Pack)
11 Evolucion (Mecromina)
12 I Remembered What I Was Going To

http://www.myspace.com/nadasurf

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut