Monday, January 25, 2010

Corinne Bailey Rae: "I'd Do It All Again" from The Sea (2010)

"I'd Do It All Again" is the lead single from English singer Corinne Bailey Rae's second album The Sea. New single "I'd Do It All Again" grows on you slowly. Taking from old melodies of Billie Holiday, this songstress comes with a total winter tune. If you love jazzy '60s songs, this new single may be your daily song to listen. New album "The Sea" has been amazing, you should buy it! 8/10

mp3: Corinne Bailey Rae - I'd Do It All Again

Music Leaks
My New Shit Lyrics Drake
Across The Sky Lyrics Madonna
Strobe Lights Lyrics Dirty Money
Spectacular Lyrics Kiely Williams
Don't Make 'em Like You Lyrics Ruben Studdard
Holding On Lyrics Chris Brown
Parachute Lyrics Cheryl Cole
Boys Go Crazy Lyrics Paradiso Girls
Make It Rain Lyrics Leighton Meester
End Of Time Lyrics Lumidee

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut